5200 France Ave S #32, Edina, MN 55410 is a sophisticated, one-of-a-kind luxury townhouse in the heart the Arden Park Neighborhood of Edina, and just 2 blocks to 50th & France restaurant and retail district. Designed and built by Ed Noonan, this elegant Brownstones on France unit has three finished levels, three underground heated parking stalls, two beautiful outdoor deck/patios, and one private elevator to take you from garage to all 3 levels. Inside, you will find meticulous details and old world craftsmanship, including detailed tile inlays and floors, wrought iron handrails, hand carved mantles, colonial base trim and moulding, and heated master floors with steam shower:
- On the main level, you will find a quaint office with built-ins, formal dining room with crystal chandelier and corner hutches, spectacular kitchen-great room including butler’s pantry with 2 sub zero beverage fridges, large granite center island, informal dining room, family room with handsome gas fireplace, and large deck/patio.
- Second level houses the Primary Suite with bedroom, separate sitting room/den, laundry room, walk-in closets, and glorious bath with separate tub and shower. Additional junior suite with bath, and charming hobby room, on this level.
- Third level is the entertainment space, with a vibrant wet bar, family/media room with theater seating, exercise room (legal bedroom), 4th bedroom and bath, and additional deck/patio.
- On the garage level, enjoy a two car heated underground garage for the cold winter months, with private overhead door and two storage rooms, plus an additional heated 3rd parking stall directly adjacent.
- Outside, enjoy the beautiful landscaped gardens, patio and gazebo, walk Minnehaha Creek at Arden Park, or stroll to 50th & France for retail therapy or a great night out to dinner. This is the very best of the Edina luxury lifestyle, with no outdoor or exterior maintenance!